I like to make stuff and I like to write, so I write about making stuff.
The Craft Floozy is a combination of my online craft journal and an inspiration blog. I write about the current projects I’m working on and new techniques that I’m in the process of learning, as well as post tutorials, and share with you all things crafty that I encounter on the interweb.
A few fun facts about me:
- I’m in my early 40′s.
- I live in Florida.
- I started this blog in 2009.
- I’ve been making jewelry for over 20 years. My method of choice is bead stringing.
- My sister taught me how to knit about 6 or 7 years ago.
- I have a dog named Roscoe. He’s a lovable pain in the ass.
- I curse a lot.
- I’m trying to teach myself photography.
- My day job is incredibly boring.
- Dream Job: Travel writer, pro blogger, or lady of leisure.
- I’m a craft supply addict.
- I say things like “pretty nifty”, “holy frijoles”, and “cool beans” – probably far more often than I should.
- I love bullet lists
BTW, if you wanna know a little bit more about me check out this post for a few random facts.
Thanks for stopping by!